Check-in: July 17th, 2020 | Check-out: July 19th, 2020
We encourage you to reserve your room at Stout's Island Lodge as soon as possible to ensure room availability and preference. There are a limited number of rooms at each rate level. Rooms have a variety of amenities from in-room wood burning fireplaces to whirlpool tubs and most have beautiful view of Red Cedar Lake - many also fit air mattresses. Click here to visit Stout's Island Lodge website for photos of all rooms. Feel free to reach out to Josh or Meagan for recommendations.
To ensure your full enjoyment of your visit, Stout's Island Lodge requires guests reserve their room for both Friday and Saturday Night. Please call Stout's Island directly to reserve the room indicated.
Weddings guests will receive a 15% discount on their stay-please call (715) 354-3646 and mention our wedding to receive the discount.
Getting to the Island
If you are flying in, we recommend flying into one of the following airports:
- Chippewa Valley Regional Airport (EAU) in Eau Claire, WI - 70 miles, 1 hour 10 minute drive
- Minneapolis St-Paul International Airport (MSP) - 120 miles, 2 hour 15 minute drive
If you are flying in, reach out to Meagan/Josh to see if there is a local guest you can carpool with to the island.
If you are staying at Stout's Island, please drive to the address provided on the lodging information. You will park your car in their lot and wait for the ferry (read pontoon boat) to come to pick you up. Ferries come on the hour and run from 7:50am to 10pm daily, but will run on an as-needed basis throughout the weekend - especially prior to and after the wedding. The ferry ride is approximately 10 minutes.
Parking is available free of charge in the parking lot at the intersection of County Highway V and Highway 48. You can park your car and bring your luggage to the dock. If you have a lot of luggage, please do no hesitate to the drivers for assistance.
For more information visit Stout's Island website: Map, Location and Ferry
Regardless of whether you're staying on or off island, the island is ours to enjoy for the weekend, so come for a swim, a lawn game, or a kayak, among other activities. This link provides all of the activities The Island has to offer.
The island is a full service resort. All accommodations are equipped with air conditioning and linens, including beach towels. However, along with everything you would typically pack for a wedding weekend, we have a few additional suggestions:
2. Bug spray
3. Close-Toed shoes (There's a great hiking trail)
4. Swimsuits (Swim dock, kayaks, water bikes, and boats are all available)
5. Cash (There are no ATMs available on the island)
6. Food and Drinks - All meals will be provided to all guests. Everyone is invited to the BBQ on Friday night, breakfast is complementary to all island guests, and Saturday lunch can be purchased before the ceremony. Outside food is allowed and encouraged! In fact many of the cabins have their own kitchens. However, all outside food and drinks need to stay near cabins and cannot be consumed in the community areas.